Thursday 8 August 2013

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bargain Hunter!

Hello you, I hope you're good!
So, here's my first kind of style post ^^
I'm always asked online where do I shop, so I thought I would start doing posts about my latest purchases, so then you know!
I really love getting a bargain and I am willing to hunt for clothes too. People are always asking me how I can afford so many clothes, well to be honest, I don't spend that much...(unless it's something reeeeeeeealy nice then I save up) 
And, I get given hand me downs because I'm small haha.

This is an an entire outfit from hand me downs (apart from the socks and bow which are from Primark)

Wohoo for hand me downs!

So, the other day I decided to go for a charity shop hunt. Usually there are loads of nifty things I can find, but this time there wasn't really much ;A;
I was after an oversized denim jacket, but I couldn't find one. But I did find this instead for £3.00




It's an extra large mans denim shirt, but I love it! It's so baggy and comfy to wear and I feel really cool in it. You will probably see some cords of me wearing this pretty soon, and I have a feeling I'll be wearing this a lot!

I couldn't find anything else in the charity shops, which was a bit disappointing, however I had to walk past Primark...so naturally I walked in (Primark is actually my second home if you didn't know, well it's not really because I wouldn't like to live with some of the customers that go in there but you know what I mean, well I hope you do...)

Anyway...
This is what I got in Primark!

I'm obsessed with cool hats at the moment, and when I saw this I had to buy it! I do believe it's from the boys kids section (because I have a pea head) and it was £3.00


Then I got this top for only £5. It's actually really nicely made too! I'm really loving the whole black and white trend that seems to be going around at the minute and I love the stars! This is actually a size 18 because it's supposed to be a crop top, but I prefer it looking baggier. I like baggy clothes~


I was feeling baggy that day (is that even a feeling?) so I went into the mens section. I actually usually prefer tops from the mens sections in shops because they are a lot cooler. I got this in the sale for £3.00 too! I love the lighting bolt patterns and the colours!

So, that's what I got. I don't think I did too bad to say I spent £14 in total! People always comment or say to me, being interested in j-fashion/harajuku/street style must be very expensive, but it really doesn't have to be. And you can find things on the high street in the U.K if you just hunt. Although I do know that some people don't like to be going around shops forever, so online is also a great place (Ebay is your friend). But personally, I think it's really fun looking for clothes!

Ok then, cord time!


As you know hat and top from Primark.
Wig~ Tofu Cute
Bracelets~ Primark
Leggings~ Lazy Oaf
Creepers~ Ebay


Oh...I also forgot to tell you! The dubstep mirror is back! (it was an ongoing joke on my instagram and youtube, because it wobbles!...get it?) The wind blew over and smashed the other one ;A; But my Dad had some spare ones, so he brought one over.

By the way, I'm not superstitious! 

So, of course the typical mirror shot~

Ahhhh~so good to be back...

Oh! Also, I've been noticing a really cool make up trend going around called ombre lips, and I think it looks really pretty, so I tried it out! I took it off though because I had to film a video and I feel this is more of a night time look:


But I will be wearing this if I ever go to parties...
If I'm ever invited

Because I have a social life...

WAIT, I am actually going to my sister's birthday party on Saturday, so does that count?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first style post, and I'm really looking forward to doing some more!

Thanks for reading~

Kelsey <3



















 

11 comments :

  1. I love how you're able to just take random pieces of clothing and assemble them into such killer outfits! And I really love how you did your eye make-up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much, that means a lot!
      That's what aomoji kei (a style of harajuku fashion) is all about! I'm really happy you like it! ^^

      Kelsey<3

      Delete
    2. Uwaaaa so fashionable and pretty!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow~ I found your blog and I totally love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love Primark too, and i see lots of bloggers buying such cute things from there but whenever i go in, it looks like it's been trashed because the people in that town are abit rough :( hard to find things!

    So cuteeeeeee i'm glad the dubstep mirror is back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're back on blogger! I followed your other blog and now I will follow this one! <3 You're outfits are so cute! You always dress so stylish~ I really like your dubstep mirror and your outfit in the first photo. That wig really suits you. :)

    If you're interesting in checking my blog out (despite not much being there, since I recently deleted all of my entries to start over fresh ^^;) you can find it here: http://pandaninjax0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Ahhh thank you so much for your kind comment, and yes, of course I'll look at your blog again ^^ <3

      Delete
  5. I love the clothes, they suit you so much! Also loving the new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should check out forever 21 now they have sort of established themselves in the UK. It's sort of somewhere in between primark and new look in terms of pricing some stuff is cheap but some is a little more expensive. I do love your style though :D

    ReplyDelete