Wednesday 1 January 2014

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , , ,

HNY! ~ My style throughout 2013!


Hello you, I hope you're good!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2014! Woo! For me, it still doesn't feel like New Year to be honest. I don't know why, maybe because I was working last night, but maybe later on today one of my alpacas will wave their magic wand and go "A New Year, A New YOU!" Or something...I dunno.

I don't really have any New Years resolutions. I always go by the rule, work hard, play hard and be nice to people... and it seems to work every year!

And get better at Japanese...ok that might be a resolution.

Oh! I have a video up of bloopers, outtakes and unseen footage from this year and the other years I've been on youtube too!





I feel 2013 has been a year of style for me. I've always been into fashion and stuff, but I seemed to get proper into it this time. I also feel that 2013 my style changed and turned quite a lot, so I thought it would be fun to have a look throughout the year!

Ok let's go!



*PICTURE HEAVY*
( click on the pictures to enlarge)

January





I was very much inspired by cute pastel things, and the creepy cute style on tumblr.

February





Dunno really, I discovered that I liked platform shoes.

March




Started to experiment with more crazy, Jeremy Scott-esque style prints and clashing it with a cute style


April



Woops, didn't take many, but I decided to express my love for chocolate through style I guess haha!

May




Nothing really exciting...I look so different in that wig though!

June












I can remember that the weather was really hot that month, so I tried to mix summer clothes with cute. One day I'd want to be extra cute, then the next I wanted to be funky haha. I also tried out Lolita a little.

July










Started experimenting with prints again!

August












I started to experiment with different styles more!

September













I think this is when I really started to change my style a bit. I discovered the mirror app on my phone and started getting into instagram more, so I got inspired by a lot of cool people!

October





I can remember I started getting more inspired by Japanese magazines like Kera and Zipper.

November






Twintails and crazy prints seemed to be the theme that month!

December










Dyed my hair red for the festive season! But I think I might keep it for longer because I really love it at the moment. I've always wanted coloured hair and I can create really fun outfits with this hair colour. My style now seems cartoony. but still funky...if you know what I mean. Who uses the word funky though? Um...cool?? haha!

I've had so much fun this year trying out new styles and I think my confidence has grown to wear more different outfits too!

It's funny because I might look back next year and be like, what was I wearing!? But I don't care because right now I feel good, so if you feel good, there's nothing wrong with that :)

Here's to a new year of style!

I'd just like to say thank you so soooooo much for the support this year too! It's crazy, I got 11,000 more subscribers on my youtube this year and 17,000 more followers across my social networks!! (but none of you comment on my blog hurhur >.> )Where have you guys come from? But thank you so much! I really appreciate that you take the time to look at my things!




Also...there's going to be something exciting coming to this blog by the end of the week, so look out for it!
I'm excited!

ALSO


SHERLOCK



SHERLOCK



OH



MY



GOD



SHERLOCK


So excited!

Ok bye!


And thank you for reading
~Kelsey<3




5 comments :

  1. Harajuku fashion chameleon !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you see, Blogger is somehow abandoned, dunno why. I used it for personal texts in Spanish because nobody reads me, but I think I'll re-decorate it and use it again, haha.
    And, speaking of your styles, they're all awesome! I used to study fashion designer, but I never could really get into fashion, I feel like it's not for me, o maybe it wasn't the time for me to study it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Omg, lately I'm commenting on all your social networks, I must seem like a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely look back on your style over the past year, a great inspiration. I always like your experimenting with different styles! It always turns out great~ I love the bloopers bit too. Happy 2014!! So excited to see whats coming.

    ReplyDelete