Sunday 30 March 2014

Filled Under: , , , , , , ,

News Update

Hello you, I hope you're good!

You may have noticed my website's had a makeover. It's so much more fun and colourful, I hope you like it!
(EDIT: I am sorry about all the missing images, I had just completed it and google plus has decided to remove every single image on this site, so I have to replace all the images on my pages and on my blogposts. This may take a few days, I'm sorry!)

Quite a few exciting things have been happening over this past month, so I thought I would give you an update.


First off, I was given an interview in this District MTV article
I also got to have a photo shoot with Alis Pelleschi especially for the interview.
 I  really loved how they turned out! The make up and the style is very different to what I usually do, but I'm really happy with them!
(click on the images to enlarge)




This one is my personal favourite! Hula hoops in a backpack omnomnomnom!



This crop top was really cool. It's made out of rubber material and I really love the pattern!
It's from Alis's own brand Meat Clothing

You may also spot that the wig I'm wearing is this lockshop one that I wear a lot. The stylists really made it look different, it's looks like a space barbie hair style!
They let me keep the really cute flower bobbles too, yey!

It was a really interesting photo shoot because she shot with Polaroids instead of a digital camera. It was quite nerving since I kind of had to get the photo's good in a couple of shots. It's not like digital where you can look at it straight away and delete it if it's not right, but I think it was worth it because the photos really did turn out unique!
Here's some behind the scenes shots

Yes, if I sit on the chair my feet don't touch the ground...


That camera

I'm so happy and grateful I got this opportunity! 
Thank you so soo much to everyone involved!
if you read the article, you might spot some other sneaky news too

Next up, I'm happy to announce I'll be attending Yorkshire Cosplay Con 6 as a special guest at Doncaster Dome, 14th June 2014!



I'm really looking forward to going there, it's a local event that I've wanted to go to for sometime, I literally just have to hop on a bus. I hope I can see some of you there!

Another exciting thing!
My video 10 Steps To Become Real Life Anime has been featured on quite a few articles online, including Rocket News 24!
It was posted on the Japanese website here

Then the English website also created an article here

Oh, if you haven't seen the video, here it is!


I'm really overwhelmed by the response this video has had, I didn't expect it to get this recognition!
It was so much fun to film, and is kind of in a parody manner (I thought I should mention that since some people actually think I'm being serious). Also thank you so much to Dave from Boyinaband for doing this collab with me!
We also did a collab video on his youtube too:
How to Dance to 10 Music Genres


Also, if you didn't know, I'm also happy to announce, I am a judge for cosmate's contest with many other awesome people including these guys:



There are some really great prizes up for grabs, so if you want to know more, check out the contest page here

Well, I think that is everything for now!

If you want to keep up to date with my videos (I've uploaded quite a lot recently and hopefully they'll be a video tomorrow too!) click here.

I also post some of my news and lots of other random things on these social links:

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a lovely dovely day!

Kelsey 
























0 comments :

Post a Comment